Requesting a Refund From Apple for Apps and In-App Purchases
Requesting a refund from Apple is a pretty straight forward process:
1. Open iTunes.
2. Select “Store” from the top drop down menu.
3. Select “View My Account (your email)…”
4. Input your iTunes account password.
5. Select the “Purchase History” button.
6. Click the small arrow button beside the purchase you wish to request a refund for.
7. Click the “Report a Problem” button.
8. Click the “Report a Problem” link for the app you wish to request the refund for.
9. Choose “I inadvertently purchased this application” from the “Problem:” drop down menu. Fill out the “Comments” section. explaining the situation and that you wish to have the purchases refunded.
10. Submit the request to Apple.