We’re currently looking to expand our development team and are seeking a qualified developer as detailed below.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for working on all core games, tools, infrastructure. This will include but is not limited to…
- Gameplay design/implementation on iOS devices for our current and future projects
- Bug fixing, maintenance and optimization on iOS devices
- New technology/tool research and evaluation
- BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with game development and Cocos 2D for the iOS platform
- 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Objective-C, C, C++, Cocoa and UIKit
- Ability to independently design, write and maintain high quality code
- Passion and curiosity for games, mobile applications, social media and how they all work together
- Have used Git or other version control system of some sort (CVS, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of OpenGL ES and/or working with shaders
- Currently and/or previously worked in a small company environment
- Porting experience from one platform to another (i.e. iOS to Android)
- Have developed an application/game on the Android platform
- Understanding of Symbian platform
- Understanding of current mobile device networking, memory management, security, peripherals and performance capabilities.
- Experience with SQL and relational database (MySQL, SQL Sever, etc.)
- Prior experience in the Games/Entertainment industry
- UI design
Please send a resume and include details of recent projects to email@example.com. Do not call. No recruiters please.