Mega Jump’s thirteenth update was just approved by Apple and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! Thanks again for making Mega Jump one of the most popular iOS games on Earth! Your support and feedback has meant the world to us. Now get ready for another huge update! Here’s what is new in Mega Jump Update 13:
New Character: Pepper!
- Who says penguins can’t fly? Pepper just wants to stretch her wings and reach higher than any penguin has before!
- You asked for it: we made this character based on another very successful Facebook poll!
Backup All of Your Progress to OpenFeint!
- Thanks to some fantastic advances from OpenFeint, we’re now able to backup your progress, unlocked items and Mega Points to your OpenFeint account!
- If you haven’t already created an OpenFeint account, do it now in the settings menu!
- Never lose your progress again!
- The game now performs better on all devices!
- Fixed the stuttering problem when no internet connection is present!
Thank you for being one of the millions of people playing Mega Jump! Mega Jump has the best players in the world and we want to thank you for making Mega Jump such a massive hit!
If you like Mega Jump and want to see more of these awesome updates, please rate it 5 stars in iTunes after every update!
Until next time: keep on jumping!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: