Mega Jump’s twelfth update was just approved by Apple and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! Big news! 10 million people have now downloaded Mega Jump, making it one of the most popular iPhone/iPod games on Earth! This is entirely because of all of you who told your friends about this awesome game, so thank you for spreading the word! Your support and feedback has meant the world to us. Now get ready for another huge update! Here’s what is new in Mega Jump Update 12:
Play Mega Jump on Your TV!
- Connect your iPhone 4/iPod 4G/iPad to your TV!
- Run Mega Jump on another iDevice to control it on your TV!
- Control Mega Jump on your iPad using your iPhone!
New Character: Sheldon!
- You asked for it! A turtle character!
- He’s one speedy Turtle! From the warm waters of his ocean home to the air above, Sheldon surfs the currents!
- Thanks to everyone who voted in the Facebook poll!
All New Interface!
- We’ve redesigned all menus to make them look 100% more amazing!
Share Your Scores!
- Post your scores to Facebook or Twitter right from the Game Over screen!
- Email scores to your friends!
- We’ve made Mega Jump run better on all devices!
Thank you for being one of the millions of people playing Mega Jump! Mega Jump has the best players in the world and we want to thank you for making Mega Jump such a massive hit!
If you like Mega Jump and want to see more of these awesome updates, please rate it 5 stars in iTunes after every update!
Until next time: keep on jumping!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: