Mega Jump’s ninth update was just approved by Apple and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! Thanks again for making Mega Jump one of the most popular iPhone/iPod Touch games on Earth! Your support and feedback has meant the world to us. Now get ready for another huge update! Here’s what is new in Mega Jump Update 9:
- Added support for Game Center achievements and leaderboards!
The Incredible Upgradable Action Umbrella!
- The Action Umbrella has been converted to be upgradable in the store!
- When you upgrade the Action Umbrella to the Turbo Action Umbrella, coins will rain down from the sky. Turbo Action Umbrella and up also emits a tractor beam that draws in coins that are beneath you!
- Keep upgrading to the Mega Action Umbrella to increase the downpour of coins and increase the amount of coins that are sucked in from below!
10 More Levels – Hard Mode!
- We’ve added 10 more levels for advanced players to tackle!
New Ways to Earn Free MP!
- You can now earn MP for free by installing and running other awesome applications! Tap the Earn Free MP button to find out how!
New Help and Instructions!
- If you’re wondering how a powerup works or the name of a dastardly enemy, you’re in luck! We have added an extensive help guide that explains the world of Mega Jump!
- The Extras menu has been renamed to the Store!
- Fixed the problem where sometimes the next coin will be placed out of reach!
Thank you for being one of the millions of people playing Mega Jump! Mega Jump has the best players in the world and we want to thank you for making Mega Jump such a massive hit!
If you like Mega Jump and want to see more of these awesome updates, please rate it 5 stars in iTunes after every update!
Until next time: keep on jumping!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: