Mega Jump’s fourth update was just approved by Apple and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! It’s time for another awesome update, and it’s the biggest update yet! Here is what’s new:
Collecting Coins Pays Off!
- Coins you collected have been converted into Mega Points!
- You can use your Mega Points to unlock characters, powerups and wallpapers in the Extras menu!
- You can earn more Mega Points by collecting coins in the game!
- You can buy additional Mega Points in the Extras menu!
- Added a new section to the Extras menu called Game Stuff! Here you’ll find powerups that you can unlock!
- Added a new unlockable powerup: The Power Shield! This lets you protect yourself from enemies and obstacles… by plowing through them!
- Added a new unlockable character: Pon Pon the Panda Bear!
- Added a new unlockable character: Bradley the Puppy!
- Added 7 new unlockable wallpapers to the VIP Area of the Extras menu!
- Added a new enemy: This purple menace moves up and down!
- Your first jump in the game is now super-charged!
- Moving coins are now red to make them easier to spot quickly!
- You can now jump on top of enemies to kill them! Go get some revenge!
- Updated to the newest version of OpenFeint!
- Redford now greets you on the OpenFeint splash screen!
- 4 new OpenFeint achievements worth 40 Feint score!
No leash can hold this terrier back! Bradley is a puppy with enough energy to jump the moon!
- Optimized the game for increased performance!
- Fixed the problem where the screen would go dim during play!
- Fixed a crash that happened when the game exits!
- Minor bug fixes!
Thank you for being one of the millions of people playing Mega Jump! Mega Jump has the best players in the world and we want to thank you for making Mega Jump such a massive hit!
If you like Mega Jump and want to see more of these awesome updates, please rate it 5 stars in iTunes after every update!
Until next time: keep on jumping!
Join us on the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: