Good news, Mega Jump fans! We just submitted the third Mega Jump update to Apple for approval. And it’s another big one. Here’s what you can expect:
We’ve added a new VIP Area to the Extras menu. There, you’ll be able to find 5 wallpapers featuring characters from Mega Jump. They are suited perfectly to the iPhone and iPod Touch. You’ll be able to easily save them to your device’s Photos, where you can set them as your wallpaper and share them with friends! Below is one of the wallpapers featuring Foxworthy hunting for coins.
The new characters in the last update turned out to be wildly popular, so we’re adding another one this time around. Meet Rocky the Raccoon:
And those are just the tip of the iceberg. You can also look forward to this:
- Added a new type of coin: Trickster! You’ll have to be quick to catch this sly little coin!
- Added another new type of coin: Moving coins!
- Stars now give you a boost if you have the Balloon powerup!
- Touch the character when you have the Balloon powerup for a surprise!
- Took out all of the graphics, polished them up, put them back in! Seriously, the whole game looks even more stunning now!
- Minor bug fixes!
Keep collecting those coins!