Mega Jump’s second update was just approved by Apple and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! Thanks for making Mega Jump a Top 25 app on the App Store!
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- Our cute little red hero has been given a name: Redford!
- Added an Extras menu that lets you unlock more characters!
- Redford is joined by 4 more new characters you can unlock in the Extras menu:
- Bluto, Redford’s baby brother!
- Rosie, Redford’s sassy sister!
- Buster, the sweetest little monster around!
- Foxworthy, the adventurous forest dweller!
- Added a “How to Play” screen at the beginning of the game!
- The game now automatically launches you upwards at the beginning! No need to tap anymore!
- Added more scores to the Game Over screen: you can now see how many coins you collected in the game and how high you soared!
- Added a new OpenFeint leaderboard for Most Coins Collected in a single game!
Look out for more unlockable characters coming soon as well as unlockable powerups and other features!
Keep collecting those coins! They will come in handy very soon!
Join us in the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: