Mega Jump’s first update was approved by Apple yesterday and it is now available for download on the App Store. Full text of the update log below:
Hey Mega Jumpers! Thanks for downloading the game! The competition on the online leaderboard has been fierce!
Here’s what is new in this version:
- Added a new OpenFeint leaderboard: Highest Altitude
- Tweaked the difficulty to make it a little easier at the beginning of the game
- OpenFeint achievements no longer interrupt the game
- You can now access OpenFeint from the Game Over screen
- Updated the icon for maximum good-lookingness
This update was done in response to YOUR feedback. We really appreciate all of the ideas that you have come up with to make Mega Jump better, so please keep it coming!
Also, if you like Mega Jump and want to see more updates, be sure to rate and review the game in iTunes!
Join us in the Mega Jump Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter: