Here are some of the stories that piqued our interest this week:
- We were wrapped up in nostalgia once the Commodore 64 app was finally approved and made available on the app store. That didn’t last long however, as Apple removed it once they discovered that the BASIC program was still contained within. The developer has since re-submitted the app, sans BASIC.
- A couple of apps that made us say “finally” were released. Flickr released an iPhone app and us Canadians finally got a taste of Skype on the iPhone.
- Apple updated the iPod touch, iTunes and the iPhone OS this week. Following which Steve Jobs proclaimed the iPod touch to be primarily a gaming device.
- Zynga got a restraining order against Playdom and accused them of stealing trade secrets.
- Beware marketing weasels who try to use your irrationality against you.
Join our Friendfeed group to share and discuss stories like these.