Here are some of the stories that piqued our interest this past week:
- We enjoyed the minimalist gameplay of the new iPhone game, Button.
- Tim Langdell resigned from the IGDA board of directors amid controversy.
- Larva Labs released sales data that compares their iPhone sales with their Android sales in an effort to shed light on how much the two markets are worth.
- A new study showed something that we all knew already: Tetris makes your brain bigger.
- We enjoyed reading about the history of Harmonix from the horses mouth, and how they almost failed twice before hitting the big time.
Join us in our FriendFeed group to share and discuss other news.