Here are some of the stories we kept track of this week:
- A bank has come up with an innovative new way to use the iPhone (or why not any phone with a camera?). They’re enabling their customers to deposit checks using an iPhone app.
- Facebook acquired FriendFeed. Be still our hearts.
- How the iPhone App Store is changing the perception of what software should cost and how publishers are pricing their product. On the flip side, here’s a look at the 10 most expensive iPhone apps.
- It’s time to play Duke Nukem on the iPhone and chew bubble gum… and we’re all out of gum.
- Apple’s Phil Schiller is taking the PR reigns for the iPhone App Store, acknowledging that there have been problems and that people at Apple are listening to the feedback.
Join us in our FriendFeed group to catch these stories as they break and share ones that you find.